Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons
• Greet and escort customers to their tables
• Present menu and provide detailed information when asked
• Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
• Inform customers about the day’s specials
• Offer menu recommendations upon requirement
• Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, order slips or by memorization
• Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
• Deliver checks and collect bill payments
• Provide excellent customer service to guests.
. Time 9 hrs shift a day .