|खाली पद||:||1 people|
|स्थान||:||Chabahil Chowk, Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Bagmati Province|
+2 / Intermediate Pass (प्राथमिकता)
|कामको श्रेणी||:||मध्य श्रेणी|
|कामको प्रकार||:||पुरै समय|
1 Years (आवश्यक)
|दुई पांग्रेको आवश्यकता||:||Yes|
|कागजातहरू||:||Citizenship , CV|
प्राविधिक सीपहरु:Communication Patience Analytical skill Market knowledge Competitors Analysis Computer skill Time Management Team Work Customer Service Flexiblity
व्यक्तिगत गुणहरू:Loyal and flexibility Good Communication Handle Rejection Work under pressure and multitask Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge Should be able to cope with work pressure
सुविधाहरू:As per Company Agreement Salary can be Negotiable will be discuss in interview
1. Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
2. Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on needs.
3. Maintain clear and organised records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
4. Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
5. Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
6. Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
7. Ensure Purchase Order form is signed by the Distributor collecting the Product and enter into the Inventory System.
8. Conduct physical stock audits on a regular basis as advised by the Account Department and the physical count to be tallied with the inventory count.
9. Any differences between the manual count and system have to be investigated and the information to be given to the Account Department.
10. Assist the Accounts Payable Clerk / payable assistant in finding out any cost discrepancies.
11. Extend all requisitions on a daily basis and update the inventory management system.
12. Troubleshoot any Sales center delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the process.
13. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
14. Keep accurate recordings of all incoming and outgoing Product in Excel sheet and tally.
15. Notify the supervisor of any low stock levels.
16. Identify and report any slow-moving items to avoid over purchasing.
17. Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
18. Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
19. Must have 2 wheeler license