के तपाई आवेदन दिन निश्चित हुनुहुन्छ ?
- Able to use and operate Optical instruments and ODN Products. Mainly Splicing Machine, OTDR, FDB, JCs,
Power Meter, PLC Splitter, EDFA, FTTH network design and WDM EDFA.
- Monitor the Optical network issues deployed in the different location and forward the issue to respective
vendor and technician
- Monitor the Fiber Trunk link connection for ISP headed and escalate the issue to designated Vendor
- Take care of fiber splicing inside Point of Distribution premises and rectify fiber optic problem areas
- Conduct timely inspections to make sure that faulty fiber optic system does not destabilize its performance
- Keep track of the signal strength of different devices including SFP to provide adequate performance
- To maintain and prepare the audit report of network design from third party vendors
- To design and use GIS, Google MAP or any geographical mapping software to track the FTTH deployed
- Coordination and reporting to Supervisor
- To calculate the Bill of Quantities (BOQ) for ISP network infrastructure.
- To analyze overall optical power budget of Distribution Network.
Job Specification (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experiences): (Attach additional sheet if needed)
- The candidate must have Bachelor or Diploma equivalent degree.
- Should have minimum 3+ yr. experience on FTTH
- Basic IT and computer skills, Good knowledge on excel sheet and word.
- Willing to travel and relocate all over Nepal
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Bike license is must.