के तपाई आवेदन दिन निश्चित हुनुहुन्छ ?
|खाली पद||:||1 people|
|स्थान||:||naryenghat, Bharatpur, Province No. 3|
NRs. 10,000.00 - 16,000.00 Monthly
+2 / Intermediate Pass (प्राथमिकता)
|कामको श्रेणी||:||मध्य श्रेणी|
|कामको प्रकार||:||पुरै समय|
|सिफ्ट||:||कुनै पनि समय|
3 Years (प्राथमिकता)
प्राविधिक सीपहरु:Customer service Leading Capacity
व्यक्तिगत गुणहरू:Good communication skills. loyal, flexibility Attractive Honest
कार्य मानकहरू:Polite Reliable Active Dedicated Communication Flexibility
Always greet and welcome guests promptly in a warm and friendly manner.
· Always thank and give fond farewell to guests conveying anticipation for their next visit.
· Assist guest with table reservation.
· Assist guest while seating.
· Ensure guest are serviced within specified time.
· Has a good knowledge of menu and presentation standards.
· Speak with guests and staff using clear and professional language, and answer phone calls using appropriate telephone etiquette.
· Able to answer any questions regarding menu and assist with menu selections.
· Able to anticipate any unexpected guest need and reacts promptly and tactfully.
· Always applies service techniques correctly at all times, and serving Food & Beverage items with enthusiasm.
· Serve food courses and beverages to guests.
· Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
· Record transaction / orders in Point of Sales systems at the time of order.
· Communicate with the kitchen regarding any menu questions, the length of wait and product availability.
· Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
· Check with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and beverages.
· Responsible for clearing, collecting and returning food and beverage items to proper area.
· Maintain cleanliness of work areas, glass, etc. throughout the shift.
· Reviews order dockets ensuring accurate and timely preparations for order requirements accordingly.
· Present accurate final bill to guest and process payment.
· Perform shift closing on the Point of sales terminal and tally cash and credit card settlements.
· Ensures that the restaurant is always kept clean and organized, both at the front as well as the back of house areas.
· Ensures that Restaurant brand standards and SOP's are consistently implemented.
· Work with fellow staffs and manager to ensure that the restaurant achieves its full potential.
· Completes the daily responsibilities that are set for each individual shift.
· Complete closing duties, including restocking items, turning off lights, etc.
· Conducts monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
· Take an active role in coaching and developing junior staff