· Gathering market and client information.
· Visiting the designated market daily to collect sales orders and generate proper billing.
· Meeting the sales target assigned by the manager on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
· Payment collection from customers on daily basis.
· Reporting to the manager on daily basis regarding party wise sales and collection and analysis the variance compared to targets set.
· Getting feedbacks from the customers regarding the quality of the product to help maintain good quality production.
· Handle customer complaints and should be able to tackle and dissolve it.
· Analyzing the market trend and help manager set realistic sales & collection targets.
· Set up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
· Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls and market success.
· Preparing Sales/Collection report and submitting to the sales manager as and when required.