|खाली पद||:||2 people|
|स्थान||:||Kalanki, Kathmandu, Bagmati Province|
Bachelor's Degree (आवश्यक)
|कामको श्रेणी||:||मध्य श्रेणी|
|कामको प्रकार||:||पुरै समय|
3 Years (प्राथमिकता)
|दुई पांग्रेको आवश्यकता||:||Yes|
|कागजातहरू||:||Citizenship , CV|
प्राविधिक सीपहरु:Communication Management Effective Strong business sense and industry expertise
व्यक्तिगत गुणहरू:Good communication skills. Time manage Skill Work under pressure and multitask
कार्य मानकहरू:Marketing Representative Reliable Dedicated Communication Business Support
आवश्यक ज्ञान:Knowledge of new technology Knowledge of E commerce
सुविधाहरू:Accidental Insurance Medical Insurance As per Company Agreement Provident Fund Dashain Bonus Overtime Allowance
A. Basic Responsibilities
1. Achieving growth and hitting online/digital sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
2. Designing and implementing a strategic online/digital sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
3. Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of online/digital sales representatives
4. Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
5. Presenting online/digital sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
6. Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
7. Identifying and securing potential clients by cold calling, e-mailing or direct meeting.
8. Understanding client’s needs and tailor products to meet client requirements.
9. Creating innovative ways to build business from individual accounts.
10. Working with online/digital sales team to identify opportunities for new markets and growth.
11. Coordinating with online/digital sales team to revise pricing and sales incentive plan to achieve marketing goals.
12. Performing up-selling and cross-selling of products to clients.
13. Conducting effective online/digital sales presentation for potential customers.
14. Developing and maintaining online/digital sales records of sales meetings, sales calls, new sales, closed sales, follow-up activities, etc.
15. Evaluating and enhancing current trade shows, conventions, and other marketing events to develop new opportunities.
16. Providing excellent customer service by addressing and resolving customer queries/issues in a timely manner.
17. Developing best practices for online/digital sales and customer services.
18. Ensuring online/digital sales team complies with company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
Note: Attractive salary- No bar for the qualified candidate