As a Maintenance Technician, you are responsible for maintaining the
equipment in the facility in both the production floor, warehouse and the office area. You will
also be responsible for cleaning and providing minor repairs on machinery. This individual is to
perform a variety of low-medium skilled maintenance.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1) Troubleshooting equipment
2) Routine lubrication of equipment
3) Ordering maintenance supplies/ parts
4) Following preventative maintenance program for equipment & facility
5) Maintaining a clean, organized, and safe working environment throughout the factory.
Ability to speak, read, and write English
Mechanical maintenance experience is necessary
Electrical maintenance experience is an asset
Experience working in a handicrafts, garments, leather or shoe manufacturing facility is
Good interpersonal and communication skills