Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions.
- Safely drive the employer’s relatives, visitors, business partners and associates to and from places authorized by the employer.
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts.
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition.
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary.
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take.
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s).
- Keep a travel log to record locations traveled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Carry out some modest office undertakings like organizing records, and cleaning the employer’s office and desk.
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.