MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Managing payroll management for timely payroll payment including final clearance.
· Support recruitment/hiring process by preparing creative vacancy announcements, sourcing candidates, performing background checks, shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
· Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database.
· Responsible for timely Medical Insurance Claims.
· Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
· Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits, incentives etc.)
· Assist supervisors in performance management procedures.
· Assist or organize staff engagement and development activities.
· Maintain employee training records; coordinate training schedules; handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment.
· Perform orientations, on-boarding and update records with new hires
· Time-to-Time branch visit.
· Initiate and implement new ideas to maximize participation from employees
· Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
· Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
· Support other functions as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
· Graduate with minimum 2 years of professional experience in relevant human resources/administrative position in service / hospitality industry.
· Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
· Strong ability in using MS Office software. (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, etc)
· Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems.
· Ability to work on high pressure, accurately, with good attention to detail
· In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Having a pleasant personality, positive attitude and a good team player.