Able to use and operate Optical instruments and ODN Products. Mainly Splicing Machine, OTDR, FDB, JCs,
Power Meter, PLC Splitter, EDFA, FTTH network design and WDM EDFA.
- Monitor the Optical network issues deployed in the different location and forward the issue to respective
vendor and technician
- Monitor the Fiber Trunk link connection for ISP headed and escalate the issue to designated Vendor
- Take care of fiber splicing inside Point of Distribution premises and rectify fiber optic problem areas
- Conduct timely inspections to make sure that faulty fiber optic system does not destabilize its
- To design and use GIS, Google MAP or any geographical mapping software to track the FTTH deployed
- Coordination and reporting to Supervisor.
- To analyze overall optical power budget of Distribution Network.