Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
· Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
· Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
· Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
· Helping prepare for meetings.
· Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
· Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
· Using various software/applications, including Instagram, facebook, google drive, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
· Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
· Making personal arrangements for: travel, medical, others.
· Public relations and networking
· Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
· Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.