NRs. 16,877.00 Monthly
Jorpati, Kathmandu, Province No. 3
Help Desk – Service Agents are associates
whose primary responsibility is to ensure the customer feel looked after once
they enter the banking hall and their service experience expectations are
- -Greets and welcomes customers and potential customers
and directs them to the appropriate bank staff.
- Notifies appropriate staff when a visitor with an
- -Oversees and maintains waiting area, keeping it
stocked with brochures, deposit slips, and withdrawal forms.
- -Answers customer questions and provides general
information on banking services and products.
- -Answers incoming customer phone calls, transfers call,
and takes messages when necessary.
- -Follows up on customer issues.
- -Processes and distributes incoming mail; prepares
outgoing mail for pickup.
- -Performs administrative services for branch staff as
- -Performs other related duties as assigned by Branch
· Engage the customer
· Solve customer queries (including Account-related inquiries)
· Guide the customer to the respective department (based on nature
· Provide information regarding the Bank’s products
· Cross-sell and up-sell the Bank’s products
· The Help Desk Associates will play a vital role in improving customer
satisfaction and generating customer loyalty.
· Facilitate positive contact and communication
between the customer and the Bank.
· They are the first contact for customers and are
hence, responsible for creating a good image of the Bank.
· Shall act as the first point of contact on the
customer journey, supporting customers via multiple channels (face to face,
· Shall give accurate advice and guidance to
customers, where possible resolving enquiries one on [SK1] one basis.
promote a range of additional services, whilst encouraging and coaching
customers to self-serve, enabling and encouraging the use of digital channels.