- 10+2 Completed and Bachelor running.
- Fresher can also apply
- Experience in the similar role is preferred.
- Basic Computer knowledge must to have
• Should be able to handle calls.
• Should be able to handle Customer queries.
• Should have aptitude to learn as we put the hired staff through training related to insurance.
• Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns
• De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support
• Call clients and customers to inform them about the company’s new products, services and policies
• Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site or using the products or services
• Review customer or client accounts, providing updates and information about billing, shipping, warranties and other account items
• Collaborate with other call center professionals to improve customer service