· Examine statement to ensure accuracy.
· Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations
· Answer customers questions regarding their sales/payment status
· Locate and notify customers of overdue/pending due accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits to collect payment.
· Persuade clients to clear their due amount and arrange for due payment schedules.
· Visit clients to collect payment, visit banks for official purpose (example cheque/cash deposit etc)
· Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts
· Prepare/monitor/update accounting vouchers, VAT register, customer records, Tally entry and other related records.
· Organize and maintain financial records
· Make best-practices recommendations to management
· Perform any other duties assigned by your supervisor.